Pella Impervia Fiberglass Windows
Two or Three Section Sliders
Pella Impervia fiberglass products are made to stand up and stand out with exceptional energy efficiency and low-maintenance features — all with the quality look of a painted window
- Noncorrosive roller housings containing dual nylon rollers ensure effortless window operation
- Sliding sash can be removed for easy cleaning of exterior of glass from inside the home
- Color-matched metal screen frames with fiberglass mesh
- Advanced Low-E Insulating Double-Pane Glass with Argon Features insulating glass with a Low-E coating that has two layers of thermal protection. Argon is inserted in the space between the insulating glass to make your home even more energy efficient. Blocks up to 86% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays
- Cam-action locks: This lock increases the leverage as the window is closed to ensure a superior, weathertight seal
- Interlocking sashes reduces drafts where sashes meet
- Foam filled frame and sash to increase energy efficiency
- Frame corners are reinforced three ways for increased strength and durability
Two panes of glass with Advanced Low-E protection and insulating argon between the panes. Blocks 84% of the sun's ultraviolet rays. Three panes of glass also available on select product lines for increased energy efficiency. Blocks 86% of the sun's ultraviolet rays.
Made from the strongest, most durable material available in windows and patio doors. 16 Pella Impervia products are made from Duracast material 17 — Pella's five-layer, engineered fiberglass composite. Withstands high heat and subzero cold. Duracast fiberglass composite resists warping in summer and becoming brittle during winter.
Low maintenance. The interior and exterior of your windows and patio doors arrive with a durable powder-coat paint finish. Looks like new for years. Long-lasting factory powder-coat finish that stays looking great for years — inside and out — with little care. Pella’s environmentally friendly paint process virtually eliminates VOCs.
Foam filled frame and sash increase energy efficiency