Pella Architect Series
The authentic, long-lasting beauty of wood windows. Casement windows are hinged at the sides and swing outward. They provide a clear view to the outdoors plus open and close easily with the turn of a handle. Pella casement windows are a great option for spots that are difficult to reach, like over the kitchen sink.
- Precision Fit - all of our Pella windows are custom built for a perfect fit.
- Opens to 90 degrees for easy cleaning.
- 7/8" Double-Pane Insulating Glass with Advanced Low E glazing system and argon gas.
- Pella's EnduraClad® exteriors don't need painting; plus, they resist fading to stay looking great for years.
- The wood interior may be stained or painted to match any decor.
- Fully assembled unit slides easily into the window "pocket" created when the old window sashes are remove. Trim, paint, wallpaper, plaster and exterior surfaces are usually not disturbed.
- Continuous weatherstripping keeps air and water outside.
- Pella's patented SureLock System reaches out to grab the window sash, pulling it tight against the weatherstripping.
- Pella's patented Unison Lock System secures both upper and lower locks with one easy-to-reach handle.
- Stainless steel operating hardware helps resist rust and corrosion.
- Comes standard with full screens and fold-away handles that do not interfere with roomside window treatments.
Two panes of glass with Advanced Low-E protection and insulating argon between the panes. Blocks 84% of the sun's ultraviolet rays. Three panes of glass also available on select product lines for increased energy efficiency. Blocks 86% of the sun's ultraviolet rays.
Strong wood frames with tough aluminum-cladding Low-maintenance EnduraClad® finishes
Resist fading and look great for years
Fold-away handles that do not interfere with window treatments.