Sliding Glass Door
Made from incredibly strong, durable Duracast fiberglass composite. Pella Impervia sliding glass doors withstands extreme heat and cold.
- Made from Duracast - with the durability to be virtually impervious to all weather conditions.
- Pella Impervia fiberglass composite patio doors are prefinished in a choice of 5 colors. They have the quality look of painted wood.
- Grilles between the glass are easy to care for and easier to love. They're available in a variety of patterns to complement your home.
- Multipoint locking hardware.
- Roller system on sliding panel ensures years of smooth operation.
- Sliding panel is on the exterior; so the harder the wind blows, the tighter the seal. Plus, the screen is protected from the elements.
- A standard footbolt holds the door open about 3" for ventilation.
Two panes of glass with Advanced Low-E protection and insulating argon between the panes. Blocks 84% of the sun's ultraviolet rays. Three panes of glass also available on select product lines for increased energy efficiency. Blocks 86% of the sun's ultraviolet rays.
Made from the strongest, most durable material available in windows and patio doors. 16 Pella Impervia products are made from Duracast material 17 — Pella's five-layer, engineered fiberglass composite. Withstands high heat and subzero cold. Duracast fiberglass composite resists warping in summer and becoming brittle during winter.
Low maintenance. The interior and exterior of your windows and patio doors arrive with a durable powder-coat paint finish. Looks like new for years. Long-lasting factory powder-coat finish that stays looking great for years — inside and out — with little care. Pella’s environmentally friendly paint process virtually eliminates VOCs.
Foam filled frame and sash increase energy efficiency