Marvin Elevate Fiberglass
Sliding Glass Door
The Elevate® Sliding French Door combines the wider side stiles and top rails of a French door with the space-saving design of a sliding door. Style meets durability with a low-maintenance Ultrex® fiberglass exterior and warm wood interior.
- Traditional panel design with substantial side stiles, top and bottom rails
- Top hung screen door operates smoothly without jamming
- Matching handle set design provdies style and security
- Advanced Low-E Insulating Double-Pane Glass with Argon Features insulating glass with a Low-E coating that has two layers of thermal protection. Argon is inserted in the space between the insulating glass to make your home even more energy efficient.
- Coordinating transom windows available
- Ultrex fiberglass sliding glass door with wood interior can be stained or painted to match your interiors.
LowE 2 Features a double layer of silver on an inside surface of IG glass. It provides year round performance and comfort. This coating option provides better protection against radiant heat transfer than single layer metallic Low E coatings. Argon gas slows the movement of warm and cool air in IG airspaces and improve thermal performance.
TEMPERATURES MAY FLUCTUATE, BUT ULTREX® FIBERGLASS WON’T. Ultrex expands and contracts at virtually the same rate as glass, so it works with glass rather than against it. This means seals aren’t as prone to leaking, and windows aren’t subjected to sagging issues like other composites.
STRENGTH AND STABILITY OF ULTREX Ultrex pultruded fiberglass has superior tensile strength. Windows and doors made with Ultrex bend and flex less, resist cracking and separating, and stand up better to everyday wear and tear. The exceptional strength and stability of Ultrex eases installation and establishes a secure, long-lasting fit that stays square and true year after year.
INDUSTRY’S BEST FIBERGLASS FINISH FOR LASTING BEAUTY Ultrex is the first and only fiberglass finish to be verified to AAMA’s 624 voluntary finish specifications for fiber-reinforced thermoset profiles (fiberglass). Windows and doors made with Ultrex resist scratches, dings, and marring more than vinyl. Our proprietary, mechanically bonded acrylic finish is up to three times thicker than painted competitive finishes, and it resists UV degradation even on dark colors.
Screens for the Essential product line feature a durable, low maintenance aluminum surround and Marvin Bright View™ mesh – a fiberglass screen mesh that provides improved airflow and more natural light while keeping insects out. Bright View repels water and resists dirt and grime for a sharp, vivid view.