Pella Impervia Fiberglass Windows
Pella Impervia fiberglass products are made to stand up and stand out with exceptional energy efficiency and low-maintenance features — all with the quality look of a painted window
- Color-matched metal screen frames with fiberglass mesh.
- Advanced Low-E Insulating Double-Pane Glass with Argon features insulating glass with a Low-E coating that has two layers of thermal protection. Argon is inserted in the space between the insulating glass to make your home even more energy efficient. Blocks up to 86% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Fold-away crank handle: This casement and awning crank folds neatly out of the way. It won’t interfere with room side window treatments
- Unison Lock System: Secures the window in two places with a single, easy-to-reach handle.
- Foam filled frame and sash to increase energy efficiency
- Stainless steel operating arm and hinges resist rust and corrosion for years of dependable performance
Two panes of glass with Advanced Low-E protection and insulating argon between the panes. Blocks 84% of the sun's ultraviolet rays. Three panes of glass also available on select product lines for increased energy efficiency. Blocks 86% of the sun's ultraviolet rays.
Made from the strongest, most durable material available in windows and patio doors. 16 Pella Impervia products are made from Duracast material 17 — Pella's five-layer, engineered fiberglass composite. Withstands high heat and subzero cold. Duracast fiberglass composite resists warping in summer and becoming brittle during winter.
Low maintenance. The interior and exterior of your windows and patio doors arrive with a durable powder-coat paint finish. Looks like new for years. Long-lasting factory powder-coat finish that stays looking great for years — inside and out — with little care. Pella’s environmentally friendly paint process virtually eliminates VOCs.
Foam filled frame and sash increase energy efficiency