Pella Architect Series
The authentic, long-lasting beauty of wood windows. Built like fine furniture. All Architect Series products feature distinctive, fine-furniture detailing that adds drama and architectural interest to your home, inside and out. Double-hung windows can be raised from the bottom or lowered from the top for two levels of ventilation. The sashes also tilt in for convenient cleaning.
- Precision Fit - all of our Pella windows are custom built for a perfect fit.
- Tilt-in Sashes Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Double-Pane Insulating Glass with Advanced Low E glazing system and argon gas.
- Pella's EnduraClad® exteriors don't need painting; plus, they resist fading and chalking to stay looking great for years.
- The wood interior may be stained or painted to match any decor.
- Fully assembled unit slides easily into the window "pocket" created when the old window sashes are remove. Trim, paint, wallpaper, plaster and exterior surfaces are usually not disturbed.
- Continuous weatherstripping keeps air and water outside.
- Pella's cam-action locks are designed to increase leverage as the window is closed to assure a superior, weather-tight seal.
- Advanced balance system makes raising and lowering either sash effortless.
- InView sliding half screen with extruded aluminum frames for longer life include an integral lift rail and positive seal bug flap.
Two panes of glass with Advanced Low-E protection and insulating argon between the panes. Blocks 84% of the sun's ultraviolet rays. Three panes of glass also available on select product lines for increased energy efficiency. Blocks 86% of the sun's ultraviolet rays.
Strong wood frames with tough aluminum-cladding Low-maintenance EnduraClad® finishes
Resist fading and look great for years
The most authentic look of individual windowpanes. Pella's Integral Light Technology® grilles create the realistic look of divided light while providing exceptional energy efficiency.