Pella Wood Windows
Exquisitely detailed wood windows clad with aluminum on the outside.
Standard Features Include
- Precision Fit - all of our Pella windows are custom built for a perfect fit.
- Double-Pane Insulating Glass with Advanced Low E glazing system and argon gas.
- Pella's EnduraClad® exteriors don't need painting; plus, they resist fading and chalking to stay looking great for years.
- The wood interior may be stained or painted to match any decor.
- Fully assembled unit slides easily into the window "pocket" created when the old window sashes are remove. Trim, paint, wallpaper, plaster and exterior surfaces are usually not disturbed.
- Continuous weatherstripping keeps air and water outside.
- InView screens with extruded aluminum frames for longer life include an integral lift rail and positive seal bug flap.
Each sash, effortlessly and easily slides open, allowing you to let the outdoors in. Best of all, both sashes tilt-in for safe and easy cleaning within the home. Whether used individually, in multiples, or combined with picture windows, double-hung windows are sure to complement your home for years to come.
The perfect combination of elegance and performance. Casement windows provide sophisticated elegance that complements styles from contemporary to traditional. These windows can be hinged on either side so the sash opens outward to the left or right in a swinging motion. Fold-down crank handle offers a clear view of the outdoors while providing maximum ventilation.
Awning windows are perfect for openings where additional protection is required from the weather. Sashes open easily with a fold-down crank handle and offer a clear view of the outdoors while providing maximum ventilation. Available in both horizontal and vertical designs and in combinations of both fixed and operable vents, allowing for optimum functionality and style.
Maximize your view in any room with a picture window. Combine with one or more operating windows for ventilation.