What makes us different?
84% of our business is from past customers using us again, customers referring us to their friends or from past customers rating us on consumer websites and publications.
Top Rated 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2013 & 2016 by Washington Metro Area Consumers' Magazine - Checkmark for both price and service.
- Every time the Washington Consumer's Checkbook Magazine has rated window installation firms, we have received double check marks - one for price and one for service - their highest ranking.
- We are the only window installation firm that has been awarded double check marks each time they have reviewed window installation firms.
- A rating
- Superservice award 2016 and for 8 previous years
Featured in March 2011 Washingtonian Magazine Home Improvement Experts - This Builder and 199 More Top Remodelers and Contractors You Can Trust.
- August 2013
- March 2011
Better Business Bureau - Accredited Business since 1995 - A+ rating
AWDI certified!AWDI demands…
- Regulated Training and/or Demonstrable Field Experience
- Required on-going Skill Improvement Seminars
- Industry Consensus Accepted Installation Guidelines
- Field Testing/Observance of individual Installer’s Skills
- Standardized Manufacturer’s Installation Instructions
Featured on Fox 5 News & Channel 4 News- Featured on both as one of the top rated window installation firms in the Metro area.
Quality Products - We offer a wide variety of products. We explain the differences and help you select what fits your requirements and budget.
Craftsmanship - We have a perfect record with the Better Business Bureau and the Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC Home Improvement Licensing Agencies.
Thrilled Customers - We have a track record for quality and value since 1980. Excellent reputation for customer service and warranties. Angie's List Super Service Award 2007, 2008 & 2009.
No Pushy Salesman - We do not have any commissioned salesmen so no one's income depends on how much you spend. We also give you our best price the first time so you can decide if the price is a good value. If someone could really sell the product to you for a lower price then why didn't they give you that price initially?
No Subcontractors - Our trained, experienced craftsmen install your windows and doors.
No Hassle Pricing - Call or email with approximate window sizes and we'll give you prices immediately. Or, if you prefer, come visit our showroom to inspect our quality products first - hand. Showroom Located at 10778 Tucker Street - Beltsville, MD 20705. Hours: 8:00-4:00 Monday through Friday.
Easy Payment Options - We accept all major credit cards.
Proud Partners in the ENERGY STAR Program® - American Home Center, Inc. is a proud partner in the ENERGY STAR Program, offering windows and doors that meet ENERGY STAR specifications. The ENERGY STAR® Program is an energy conservation program through the Department of Energy and the EPA, whereby windows must meet regional criteria for u-value and solar heat gain to become an ENERGY STAR qualified product. Choosing ENERGY STAR qualified windows can cut your heating and cooling costs significantly.
EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
We are proud supporters of Habitat for Humanity